- BAppSc (Human Movement) Uni SA
- ESSA Registered Exercise Scientist
- Certified Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Polestar Pilates Mentor
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Level 1 & 2 Strength & Conditioning
- Certified Power Plate Instructor
- Registered Remedial Massage Therapist
- Punch Fit Boxing Certificate & Les Mills RPM Instructor
Jo has over 20 years experience in the health & fitness industry & more than 10 years of experience teaching Pilates. Her involvement in the health & fitness industry began as a lightweight rower with The South Australian Sports Institute. Representing Australia for 5 years in Lightweight women’s rowing crews, winning a world championship Gold medal in the lightweight women’s quad scull in 2001.
From her time training as an elite level rower Jo learned invaluable lessons with respect to developing good habits and a well-balanced training programs. Jo now enjoys working with people of all levels using a combination of bodywork, movement, and exercise programming to help clients rebuild their bodies and develop a good exercise routine.
Jo is also committed to helping rowers maximise their potential through the Smart Rower program.