- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Post Graduate Study in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Diploma of Polestar Pilates Practice
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Senior Educator / Examiner for Polestar Pilates Education
- Educator for OOV Education
- DMA Clinical Pilates Accredited
- Continuing Education trainer for the Australian Pilates Method Association
- Member International Association of Dance Medicine & Sciences
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) member (since 1991)
- Member of SA Branch Council of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- APA SA Branch Private Business Owners Group committee member
- Ausdance SA Council member
- Placement provider for the University of South Australia Physiotherapy School (Masters Program)
Jenni has combined her formative years as a Classical Ballet Student/Amateur performer with her academic years of pre and post graduate Physiotherapy study resulting in a passionate focus on Dance Injury / Education and Prevention. As a long standing member of The International Association of Dance Medicine and Science, Jenni remains up to date with the current research in Dance Medicine, treatment and preventative methodology. She holds strong beliefs in working with the junior dancers through their developmental years to achieve maximum potential, as well as following through with the tertiary students and professional performers in maintenance programs, specific rehabilitation and injury prevention protocols. Additional dance related work includes Assessor for the Cecchetti Method Teachers qualification, lecturer for the Royal Academy of Dance (SA Chapter), Anatomy lecturer for Certificate 2,3 and 4 in Dance and guest Pilates Instructor for the RAD.
Jenni is a Director of Smart Health Training and Services, a private allied health / medical centre which works strongly on the philosophy for a collaborative care model. Here, she runs the Smart Dancer program, the Smart Rower program and Pilates teacher training.
Jenni is a Senior Educator and Examiner for Polestar Pilates Education, teaching both the Certificate IV and Diploma Levels of Pilates Qualification as well as the Advanced Post Graduate Modules. Through working on the Pilates Alliance Australasia and for Polestar Pilates Education, Jenni has been involved industry consultation toward Pilates education standards in Australia. Jenni is an Educator for OoV Education.
Jenni holds membership with the Pilates Alliance Australasia, Australian Physiotherapy Association and sits on SA Branch Council of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, a member of the Private Business Owners group of the SA Branch of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, member and sponsor of the Friends of Australian Ballet (SA), an elected member of the Wilderness School Governing Council and the Wilderness School Foundation Board.